Neith"s Crafty Creations - image created with Club Scrap DigiDeluxe Refresh and Serengeti Kits

Monday, May 28, 2007

Explore Triptych Card

Oh my goodness, things have been BUSY around here! Please forgive me for my lack of recent posts! I'm going to try to make up for it!

Stratosphere 3/7 CSt Project - Cosmic Card Triptych


Club Scrap - Stratosphere 4/7 CSt Project Cosmic Card, CSt UM & WM Stamps, Art Nouveau Stamp, Jr Alpha Stickers, & papers in Dark Blue, Light Blue, Green, & Fuchsia; Textiles & Notions 9/4 Palette Ink Pad in Noir Black;

Scrapbook Takeout - Spring Fling 2/7 Prima Petal Poetry Flowers & Chipboard Buttons; Passion For Paisley 3/7 American Crafts Sadie & Annie Felt Flowers; Journal Jammer 4/7 Swirl Stamp; Wonderful Whimsy 6/7 Lil' Davis Designs Sky Paint;

Lil' Davis Designs Acrylic Paints in Bubblegum, Huckleberry, & Pistachio; Asst Rhinestones; Fun Foam; Silk Flower;

Inspired, thanks to Ann, by Elsie's 52 Scrapbooking Challenges Book... by a whole slew of them!

Unfortunately, the Sky Paint doesn't show well in the photo, but it has a neat effect, almost like clear embossing! I did smear a green paint fingerprint on the center piece and decided to run with it and just fingerpaint in some of the swirls for a more interesting background! I also hand painted and paint-stamped 3 pieces of cardstock that I cut into strips for the pages. And.. of course I loaded up the felt flowers with painted doodles!

The back of the piece has solid panels, flanked with border strips, where the kids will each list things that they are thankful for from their father... he has that sense of adventure and I want them to write about it so that we can give this to him for father's day!

No comments: