Neith"s Crafty Creations - image created with Club Scrap DigiDeluxe Refresh and Serengeti Kits

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Collections Beaded Necklace & DigiLayout

Something hit me when I saw Christine Strube's Southwest Bohemian Necklace in the June/July 2007 Beadwork Magazine and I just knew that I had to use the base design to create my own necklace! I changed things around a bit in order to make it work with my Club Scrap Collections June 2006 Beads, whipped it together while the kids were at school, and love the end result!

Club Scrap Collections June 2006 Beaded Necklace and DigiLayout by Neith

All beads are from Club Scrap Collections June 2006 Kit, with the addition of some simple seed beads and findings from Blue Moon Beads. All digital layout components are from the same month's Club Scrap DigiGoodies Kit along with Landsdowne font and Photoshop Elements effects including Inner Ridge Bevels, Drop Shadows, Outer Glows, and Strokes. Some hues have been altered to coordinate better with the photo and elements have been stretched!

1 comment:

Fuzzy White Dogs said...

Oh Neith, that is so pretty!