Neith"s Crafty Creations - image created with Club Scrap DigiDeluxe Refresh and Serengeti Kits

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy New Year! (plus the winner for "What Inspires You")

It is time for me to name a winner in my "What Inspires You" Contest! I just used random.org to pick a random winner... and it is Audrey! Congratulations! I'll be sending you a little Club Scrap treat very soon!

Continuing to be inspired, I dug around in some magazines and took a few very fast digital shots of layouts that I liked from the advertisements and the magazine pages. Here is one ad-inspired layout, with photos from this weekend's Korean New Year's celebration!


Gwi Ju Meoni - CSD 11/06 Interior Design

Ad-Inspiration: Emma Gardner DesignI used this Emma Gardner Design, Llc ad as my inspiration for my digital layout.

The bags in the top image were all sewn by my children in a class with Keumjoo Ahn and JY Isabel Kim at the
Peabody Essex Museum on February 18, 2006! They are called Gwi Ju Meoni, translated to Ear Pouch, because of the triangular ear-lobe shapes on both sides of the bag. The instructors had already made the dragonfly shaped knots, Mae Deup, for us!

We've already bought some fabric to make American Girl Doll sized pouches with coordinating outfits for the dolls and my girls! I'm not sure if this is a project that will have to wait until summer vacation though!

I used Club Scrap Digital 11/06 Interior Design Kit with Batang font. The text is by Keumjoo Ahn and translated by JY Isabel Kim.


No comments: