Neith"s Crafty Creations - image created with Club Scrap DigiDeluxe Refresh and Serengeti Kits

Friday, November 7, 2008

Awesome Bracelet from Swap goodies and Prizes!

I just realized that I had not yet scanned the awesome bracelet that I made using Luanne's Charm Bracelet Kit, that I won in her CSChat contest, and charms from the swap that we had at the Club Scrap September 2008 Main Retreat! There are tons of cool finds in it! Luanne hand selected the Scrabble tiles to use my kids' first initials (yeah, in birth order, their initials spell a word!) and the phrase "Be Here Now" in charms along with tons of other goodies, many that I couldn't fit onto the bracelet! I also have another silver charm bracelet that just uses charms from the swap! many of the swap dangles are filled with CS beads and on my other bracelet there are a lot of CS stamps on shrink plastic! I'll have to scan that one for you all later!

Funky Charm Bracelet by Neith

No comments: