Neith"s Crafty Creations - image created with Club Scrap DigiDeluxe Refresh and Serengeti Kits

Friday, September 14, 2007

My Pilgrimage

You may have noticed that I'm not really around online right now... Well, I'm in a special kind of heaven! I'm at Club Scrap's Main Retreat! (There's still one more in October, then you'll have to wait until next year to have another!)

We have pinky sworn to let no secrets out of the bag... but I have something safe that I can share!!! (That's Jenn with me behind the stacks in the warehouse!)

Pilgrimage - September 2007 CS Main Retreat w/Academy 8/07 Digital Kit


Club Scrap Supplies Used: Academy 8/07 Digital Kit; Farmer's Market 10/06 DigiGoodies Key; Refresh 2/07 DigiGoodies Frame Transparency;

1 comment:

Hetty said...

Hi Neith,
it is so good to be with you for real!! We had such fun had CS HQ and made great pictures. I DO NEEEEEED a digital turorial!!!
love you
Hetty